STOP Lifestyle Related Diseases
Lifestyle Diseases Like Hypertension, Heart Disease, and Type II Diabetes ARE Preventable & Reversible.
Two- thirds of people with high blood pressure (hypertension) do not respond to medications. Many hypertensive people have invisible symptoms until suffering a stroke or heart attack.
Heart disease is still the number one killer in the US, and in most cases can be completely prevented.
Nearly 50% of US adults have pre-diabetes or diabetes. An estimated 84 million US adults have pre-diabetes and 90% of them don’t even know it.
Are you tired, or holding excess weight?
Do you battle intense food cravings?
Are your energy levels low?
Are you tired of taking meds and doing labwork?
Your doctor cares about your health, but because the of the high profit made by the medical and phamaceutical industries from lifestyle related diseases, your doctor may be unable to help you. Diabetes alone is a $390 billion dollar industry (2022) and growing. The information and adequate referral services that your doctor needs to truly help you are simply withheld.
Estimated Average Annual Cost of Medical Expenses Per Person
Heart Disease & Hypertension $21,308 — Type II Diabetes $16,750 (CDC 2021)
Unless you choose to do something about your health, the suffering and costs of illness continue year after year only ending in early death.
Diabetes is linked to heart disease. As these diseases progress, they bring many complications. Besides initial symptoms of weight gain, headaches and fatigue, lifestyle diseases can also lead to the following complications:
Heart Disease & Hypertension
- Erectile dysfunction
- Vision loss
- Increased risk of developing Type II diabetes
- Peripheral neuropathy — nerve damage causing a “pins and needles” sensation, or numbness in hands and feet.
- Angina — chest pain
- Shortness of breath, weakness, fatigue
- Pulmonary edema — water retention, difficulty with circulation which impairs ability to deliver nutrients and remove toxins.
- Kidney problems
- Heart failure — heart is still working but unable to meet the body’s need resulting in fatigue and shortness of breath
- Aneurysm & Stroke — blood “blister” or clot in the brain that can lead to cerebral hemorrhage or stroke. Can cause permanent brain damage, paralysis, or death.
- Reduced quality of life
- Heart Attack — heart stops.
- Early death — lifespan reduction of as much as 10.5% of expected
Type II Diabetes
- Vision problems
- Energy problems, weakness, fatigue
- Slow or non-healing wounds
- Skin problems — discoloration and ulcers (holes)
- Kidney problems
- Increased risk of cardiovascular disease and stroke
- Reduced quality of life
- Early death — lifespan reduction of 10 to 15 years.
You deserve to know that you CAN get better and you deserve the right to choose.
Lifestyle Therapy is so powerful that lifestyle disease markers can be prevented or even reversed in as little as eight weeks.
Lifestyle Therapy is something you learn and keep for LIFE.
With the average annual cost of lifestyle related diseases like type II diabetes at $16,750 per person, per year, Lifestyle Therapy is a no-brainer and only takes a small investment in your health to save tens of thousands of dollars for years to come. (All inclusive custom Lifestyle Therapy programs designed by you and your practitioner through testing for the purpose of preventing or reversing lifestyle related diseases usually last 8 weeks and average only $4,995.)
Through the process you’ll learn the skills you need to help you for LIFE so you can
Spend your money on fun things instead of illness.
You can continue to take medications, prick your fingers for blood tests multiple times daily, pay higher insurance premiums, feel lousy, and slowly watch your body deteriorate with more and more complications, so the medical and pharmaceutical industries can continue make money off of your suffering OR you can take charge of your health and recover.
Stop suffering, unlock your body’s power to
get your energy and your waistline back and start living!
Bliss Lifestyle Therapies is the ONLY hyper-wellness center in the area offering the most advanced Lifestyle Therapy programs available, guaranteed to make improvements in labs, symptoms, and weight.
With a comprehensive Lifestyle Therapy program, you can see dramatic improvements in labs and symptoms, or even disease reversal in as little as eight weeks! Leaving you with powerful tools to help you to keep your results, for life.