1. Eliminate lifestyle related issues.
2. Focus on solving true medical problems.
3. Get better compliance, simplified diagnosis, and simply better results!
This patient had developed gestational diabetes with a pregancy and continued with type 2 diabetes following.
We were able to reverse the type 2 diabetes, and she went on to have a subsequent pregnancy without gestational diabetes, and greatly improved her labor and delivery experience, and over-all energy, in addition to the health of her baby.
Streamline Your Practice
As you know, Lifestyle therapy is the #1 BEST therapy for both hyper-wellness, and preventing or reversing lifestyle related diseases like heart disease, certain cancers, obesity and type II diabetes.
Bliss Lifestyle Therapies specializes in cutting edge, comprehensive Therapeutic Lifestyle Change (TLC) programs to get dramatic results for your patients.
By eliminating lifestyle related issues the root cause of health issues can more quickly and easily be discovered. Referring a patient for Lifestyle Therapy can help you to:
- Simplify Diagnosis
- Get Better Patient Compliance
- Improve Patient Outcomes
Make your job easier by reducing or eliminating patient lifestyle related issues, so you can focus on the true medical problems and get better patient outcomes.
We’ll take the same care of your patients that you would, and communicate lifestyle treatment plans and concerns the way you’d like.
- Order the labs you’d like through the patients insurance and see the results first as they come in.
- Start seeing Lab improvements in as little as 3 weeks!
Become a Partner
Lifestyle therapy is good for everyone!
What could be better than Lifestyle Therapy for your staff?
- Get preferred pricing on treatments or services for staff.
- Affordable Lifestyle Education sessions for staff and patients.
- Exclusive savings for patients referred by your office.
Show your patients and staff that you care by helping to make Lifestyle Therapy more accessible.
Reduce sick days, improve office energy and moral. Lifestyle Therapy teaches the basics people need to stay healthy, for the rest of their life!
With the annual cost of lifestyle related diseases like type II diabetes at an average of $16,750 per person per year, Lifestyle Therapy is a no-brainer and only takes a small initial investment in thier health for people to save tens of thousands of dollars for years to come.