Safety is Priority
Safety is Priority
We understand that maintaining your health is important! The most important defense against illness and disease is a healthy lifestyle. We are here to continue the necessary health services to help you do that, and we have several safety measures put in place for the protection of yourself and staff.
- Office hours are by appointment only and we are scheduling to limit the number of people in the center at one time in respect of social distance.
- Health screening — Staff/client temperature and oxygen saturation is checked for normalcy prior to each shift/appointment. Optimal temperature is 98.6, normal is 97.6 to 99.1. Optimal oxygen saturation is 98-100, normal is 94 to 100. If your oxygen saturation is 90 or below you could possibly be anemic, have some other health condition, or it is also a possible symptom of COVID so we will suggest you check with your primary healthcare provider.
- For your health, due to various risks associated with mask wearing, ie: reduced oxygen flow, increased carbondioxide, increased incidence of headaches etc. and without appropriate respiratory and medical testing for each individual, masks are not required. For more information on mask wearing click here.
- In accordance with HIPPA, if you come wearing a mask we will assume that you have a health issue that requires that you do so and we will not ask. Likewise, if you come without a mask, we will assume that you have a health issue that requires that you do so and we will not ask.
- As always, stay home if you are not feeling well, and do not cough or sneeze in any public place without covering your face.
- As always, touch-less water, soap, and paper towel dispensers are available, hand washing is encouraged, and surfaces and door handles are cleaned regularly.
Non-latex gloves are available for your use during fitness appointments, for now and through the indefinite future, so you never actually have to touch a machine. Mats and balls etc. are wiped down after every client. Only 2 client/trainer pairs are allowed in the fitness area at one time, so as to maintain social distance, and everyone has passed the health screening. As always, clean towels are available for your use. Virtual fitness appointments are also available. Click on “virtual services” for more information.
Chiropractic appointments are available. The doctor and yourself will have passed the heath screening. You are in a room separated/socially distanced from the rest of the facility.
Nutrition, Brainspotting, Guided Meditation
Appointments are available. The specialist and yourself will have passed the heath screening. The specialist will wear a mask during any close contact tasks such as testing or measurements. You are in a room separated/socially distanced from the rest of the facility. Virtual appointments are available. Click on “virtual services” for more information.
Health treatments are available. One person per area only allows for ample social distancing. All participants have a health screening before their appointment, and we clean surfaces and place a clean towel over the treatment table or chair prior to each person.
We look forward to helping you reach and maintain your health goals!